I’m a PR and marketing pro, turned freelance writer and expat living in Nantes, France.
Here’s a few interesting tidbits about me:
- I’ve worked in PR/Marketing for more than 15 years, including spending 6+ years owning and managing a boutique firm for startups and tech companies.
- In addition to my freelance work, I’m an aspiring fiction writer.
- I have a MA in Communications from Georgetown University’s Communications, Culture & Technology program.
- I have a BA in English from Loyola University (though it was Loyola College when I went there).
- I speak four languages to varying degrees of success and fluency: English, Portuguese, Spanish and French.
- I love cooking and fine food.
- Chocolate is my kryptonite.